|Movement||Miyota JR20 multifunction quartz movement|
|Case diameter||43 mm|
|Case thickness||15 mm|
|Lug widht||22 mm|
|Dial||Matt black dial with luminova hour markers|
|Version||Graphics derived from an aeronautical instrument|
240,00€ IVA inclusa
Out of stock
GRAPHICS OBTAINED FROM AERONAUTICAL INSTRUMENT.
The M.E.C. Instrument is equipped with Japanese quartz movement, Miyota JR20 and displays:
- analogue dater on double scale at 180 ° at 3 o’clock, with relative hand with arms of different shape and length
- days of the week retrograde to 6 o’clock
- the 24-hour counter, again on a double scale at 180 ° and a small sphere with differentiated ends
- aggressive and powerful aesthetic impact favoring, despite the functional dimensions, a full-scale readability
- model made for A.N.A.I.M.