These General Conditions of Sale regulate all relations between the Seller and its Customers who, at the time of order confirmation, undertake unconditionally to accept and respect them.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the prices indicated in the current price list, without giving prior notice.
- The overall prices of shipping costs are highlighted at the time of payment of the goods contained in the “cart”, and are differentiated by geographical area.
- Payments must be made at the time of purchase according to the methods proposed in the appropriate section (choosing to pay by bank transfer will freeze the order until credit has been credited to the Seller’s account).
- Goods travel at customer’s risk and danger. Any damage to the same must be checked at the time of collection and reported directly to the carrier.
- Any liability of the Seller with regard to the conservation of the goods lapses when it is left the warehouse.