The brand M.E.C. is deposited in Geneva in 1956 by Giorgio Giovagnoni and distributed as European Common Market watch.
The brand avails oneself of a factories pool scattered to the four corners of the globe, which have among their customers brands of primary importance in watchmaking with an average high product processing.
M.E.C. began marketing its products in national watch-shops and jewelery as brand of traditional watches, always reserving a niche of its productions to the small market of military watches.
Models made in collaboration with the Arditi Incursori Marina National Association
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-B590,00€ IVA inclusa
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-PBR680,00€ IVA inclusa
- CAIMANO M22A – Associazione Nazionale Arditi Incursori Marina280,00€ IVA inclusa
- CH1 Automatic Chronograph1.290,00€ IVA inclusa
- CAIMANO Steel Chronograph – Associazione Nazionale Arditi Incursori Marina278,00€ IVA inclusa
- CAIMANO Black Cronograph – Associazione Nazionale Arditi Incursori Marina248,00€ IVA inclusa
- CAIMANO – Associazione Nazionale Arditi Incursori Marina (Copia)298,00€ IVA inclusa
- OLTERRA M – 1000 metres520,00€ IVA inclusa
- CAIMANO BK22A – Associazione Nazionale Arditi Incursori Marina280,00€ IVA inclusa
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-PB590,00€ IVA inclusa
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-V590,00€ IVA inclusa
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-N590,00€ IVA inclusa
- Associazione Nazionale ARDITI INCURSORI MARINA G.A.3-BN590,00€ IVA inclusa
CH1 A.N.A.I.M. MODEL
The characteristics of M.E.C. military watches
M.E.C. gives the maximum in terms of product design, returning wrist and pocket watches characterized by a care that combines aesthetics and functionality.
- The satin-finished cases prevent light reflections from revealing their position.
- The hands, or in some cases the entire dial, are treated with luminescent material to ensure good reading even at night.
- They have double o-ring crowns, screw-locked caseback and thick glass.
- The straps, made in Italy, are entrusted to artisan firms that pay attention to breathability, impermeability and consistency.
- They include additional devices, such as chronograph, power reserve, 24-hour function or compass.
- Each watch is shipped in a case with characteristics corresponding to the product line and the warranty is valid for 2 years.
M.E.C. Collection includes watches with manual winding mechanisms, quartz, only time, automatic and chronographs, with both Swiss production with Eta calibers, Valjoux 7750 with high technical contents perfectly suited to military needs, original equipment watches with Miyota and Seiko movements and models professional divers with some limited edition numbered pieces.
M.E.C. military watches are subjected to rigorous and stringent effectiveness tests which confirm their functionality in extreme environmental conditions. They stand out for their solidity, sturdiness, reliability, practicality, ergonomics and precision.
- SAS Q24L136,00€ IVA inclusa
- TORNADO 04VN264,00€ IVA inclusa
- SAS-A35N Automatico230,00€ IVA inclusa
- SAS-A35L Automatico240,00€ IVA inclusa
- NAUTA BL290,00€ IVA inclusa
- TASCA MECHANICAL TM/OR320,00€ IVA inclusa
- FLY PILOT CHRONOGRAPH CR19236,00€ IVA inclusa
- REGIA AERONAUTICA 54/BK264,00€ IVA inclusa
- REGIA MARINA264,00€ IVA inclusa
- AVIOMETER CHRONOGRAPH AVM/B3258,00€ IVA inclusa
- AVIOMETER CHRONOGRAPH AVM/C2258,00€ IVA inclusa
- AVIOMETER CHRONOGRAPH AVM1248,00€ IVA inclusa
- AEREO 60° GR8 M60330,00€ IVA inclusa
- BLACK HAWK340,00€ IVA inclusa